Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nothing Cooler

I've just got to say that there is nothing cooler in the world than the view out the window from my office! My office is in the rear corner of The Perky Puppy building, and my window looks right into the play yard at Play N Stay Pet Camp.

Throughout the day, I get to watch some of our FANTASTIC staff playing with the "doggie guests" that are staying with us! They throw the ball, they rub bellies, they play in the little wading pool or with the hose...they play, play, play!!! And I can't tell who is happier-the dogs or the staff!!

(I know that I will probably be flooded with job requests. I'm sorry, but we aren't hiring right now. All shifts are covered with great people! However, if you are an experienced dog groomer, give me a call.)

What a great view!!! What a great opportunity for the people and the dogs!!! What a great opportunity for me!!! I'm thrilled to be a part of it!! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I must say...I AGREE!!! I get to watch the fun, too...and there's nothing better than seeing happy dogs and happy staff!! =)