Friday, September 25, 2009

Chihuahua Land...

OK-so The Lucky Puppy Rescue looks like Chihuahua Land! We have Tony (a 1 yr. old Male Chihuahua), Zoe Margaret (a 8 yr. old Chihuahua Mix), Buddy (a 4 yr. old Chihuahua Mix), and we just added another:

Today, we got Albert-reincarnated. Seriously. OK-maybe not really-but close. Today, we got an elderly deer-legged Chihuahua (or maybe Toy Fox Terrier). She only weighs 2.5# and was FLEA-INFESTED and has tapeworms. She is pathetic and old. Poor thing couldn't even stand up in the bathtub. I'm hoping she'll get stronger, when she doesn't have all the parasites sucking the life out of her.

She's got little fragile spindly legs (like Albert)...

NO! I know you are thinking I should keep her, since I had to put Albert to sleep, but I can't. I'm still rehabilitating Happy (who is doing much better). I feel like I'm running a dog nursing home on some days. Today's addition confirmed it.

Geez....

So, we are calling her "Midge". Short for "Midget". Or maybe we should call her "Alberta". Get it?

No comments: