Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ADOPTED!!

Big News--- Chipmunk got a wonderful home! Yes, I cried...only because I'm gonna miss his chipmunk cheeks. I made the new owners SWEAR that they will bring him for a visit, since at least 50% of him is a big ole mystery! Will he ever grow into those cheeks? Is he just big because he got all of Momma's milk? What's with all that fluff...is he gonna be long-haired?

Can't wait to find out!!! I'll keep you posted!

YAY for Chipmunk!!!!

In other news, "No Name Yet" got a very good home too! Apparently, the new owner has been watching him online for quite awhile. Now it all makes sense...that's why he hadn't found a home...he was waiting for HER!!! He just snuggled with her and loved being held. He didn't like it much when I held him...always trying to wiggle out of my arms and get down onto the floor. Stinker.

It was a wild weekend here at TPP. So glad these two got adopted. Life is Good!!!

No comments: