Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BIG Stuff Happening!!!

Oh Boy!!!

There's some really big stuff going on the scenes at The Perky Puppy/Lucky Puppy/Soapy Puppy/Play N Stay Pet Camp!!!!

I'm not at liberty to discuss what's up yet, but I can tell you that if it all works out, it will be HUGE!!!!! (However, if you'd like to leave a comment below, I will entertain some guesses.)

HOWEVER, I can tell you a little bit about something smaller that I'm working on (which is still a pretty neat thing):

Soon...you will be able to pay tribute to your favorite pets, both past and present, on our website. (Up until now, we've only featured testimonials from Perky Puppy customers on our Puppy Tales section of our site.) The new "Tributes" section will feature all of your beloved pets, no matter their origin!

The "Tributes" page will be available this week and will be structured as a fundraiser for The Lucky Puppy.

I'll keep you posted!!
Jessica

No comments: