Friday, November 14, 2008

Out my window...

Looking out my window at the play group of doggie guests at Play N Stay Pet Camp.

Today's guests include: Lola, Peanut, Hank, Jack, Shyla, Tanner, Tucker, Macy, Barney, Reese, Bosley, and Albert...all in one big group! Everything from a 16 year old chihuahua to a 3 year old Boxer! (All carefully managed of course.) They are having such a good time! This is so good for dogs!

My 4 (Calliope, Nike, AxelRod, and RockStar) just got back from staying for 4 days at PNS. They come home happy and better behaved than when they went! I love it!!

This has turned out better than I'd ever imagined!

I just have to say...I'm really brilliant some times, but I underestimated just how brilliant I really am...which, of course, means that I'm not really all that brilliant after all. (wink)

I'm so proud of the crew at Play N Stay! They rock!

No comments: